Resources of “HAPSc” are:
- The regular annual subscriptions of members and succor members and their registration costs.
- The extraordinary contributions of members and succor members which may be imposed by decision of the Board of Directors.
- Any voluntary contributions from members and succor members.
- Income derived from the property of the Association, the interest and the proceeds of its capital.
- Donations and any other sponsorship to the Association.
- Revenue from events organized by the Association.
- Funding, grants and benefits from Authorities, Municipalities, Communities, Organizations and other Bodies, Associations and Institutions of Greece or abroad.
- Any premium derived from any legitimate cause.
Donations are always branded. If the donation is offered for a certain purpose, it cannot be made available for another unless this has become impossible, so that the Assembly of Electors decides.
Endowment and donations accepted only after the approval of the Assembly of Electors by a majority of the members of the Association.
The financial year shall begin on 1 January and end on 31 December of the same year.
The property of the Association consists of the regular and extraordinary contributions of members and succor members, subscriptions, donations to it and the income from the exploitation of its property or its printed or electronic versions or its databases; or its information bases or its general activities.
The Association is not speculative. Therefore, any distribution of profits in the form of a dividend to its partners is not permitted, either during its operation or at its dissolution. Particularly, the Board of Directors may decide to cover the expenses of its members or other members of the Association, to promote the objectives of the Association and to carry out its procedures and activities.
The fate of the property during the dissolution of the Association is decided by the General Assembly.
The right to enroll, regular contributions as well as extraordinary contributions may be set or changed by decision of the Management Board.