Resources of “HAPSc”:
- Τhe annual subscriptions of members and assistant members as well as the registration fee of applicants.
- The unplanned contributions of members and assistant members which may be imposed by decision of the Board of Directors.
- Any voluntary contributions from members and assistant members.
- Income derived from the property of the Association, the interest and the proceeds of its capital.
- Donations and any other sponsorships to the Association.
- Revenues coming from events organized by the Association.
- Funding, grants and benefits from Authorities, Municipalities, Organizations and other Institutions and Associations of Greece or abroad.
- Revenues derived from any legitimate cause.
Donations are always registered along with the name of the donor. If the donation is made for a certain purpose, it cannot be used for any other objective of the association, unless the initial purpose is impossible to be materialized. In the latter case the electorate decides about how the donation should be used.
Endowments and donations can be accepted only after the approval of the electorate, by the majority vote of the members of the Association.
The financial year begins on 1 January and ends on 31 December of the same year.
The Association has a Non-Profitable character. Therefore, the distribution of any profit to its members, either during its operation or upon its dissolution, is not permitted. However, the Board of Directors, may decide to cover the expenses of the members in case of events that promote the objectives of the Association.
The General Assembly needs to decide about the management of the association’s property, in case of dissolution.
The right to enroll, annual subscription fees as well as unplanned contributions are decided by the Board of Directors.