The Central Fund consists of two elected members, one regular and one young and they are elected every two (2) years. The treasurers have the following responsibilities:
- To manage the financial issues of the Association.
- To authorize financial transactions with the stamp of the organization.
- To open and mange any kind of bank account on the basis of the needs of the organization.
- To keep the login details of the Association’s bank accounts.
- To manage the bank accounts of the Association strictly and solely for the benefit of HAPSc.
The treasures may use any way available for payment (e.g. debit card, internet banking, checks) to carry out the financial transactions of the Association.
Central Treasurers (2018-2020): Christos Samaras, Elisavet Moundroulea
Former elected Central Treasurers
Central Treasurer: Dimitrios Tsaknis (HAPSc)
Central Treasurer: Panagiotis Charasanakis (HAPSc Youth)
Central Treasurer: Nikolaos Barmpagiannis (HAPSc)
Central Treasurer: Socrates Potamianos – repl. Evelina Ampelioti (HAPSc Youth)